Is Your Sanitizer Safe to Use?
- • Painful chemical burns to the skin and eyes
- • Serious allergic reactions
- • Possible fertility-related issues
- • 24% to 32 % increase in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- • Estimated 5% and 30% increase in childhood cancer and asthma, respectively
Sani-powder—Disinfects in Minutes
The EPA registration number is: 91138-1
Sani-Powder is an effective sanitizing agent for a broad-spectrum of microorganisms, including viruses, bacteria, spores and fungi. It can be applied safely as a spray, mist or fog without producing hazardous disinfection byproducts, unlike most traditional disinfectants. The disinfecting power of HOCl is up to 100 times more powerful than bleach and chlorine at equal concentrations and is proven to kill the most recent mutation of the coronavirus as well as other viruses including Tuberculosis and MRSA.