Testing Services for COVID-19
- • Molecular PCR tests that can be administered through Nasopharyngeal, Oropharyngeal, and Saliva
- • Rapid antigen testing that can be administered through Saliva and Nasopharyngeal
- • The Saliva test has 97.5% sensitivity and 100% specificity accuracy level
- • The Nasal test has a 97.5% sensitivity and 100% specificity accuracy level
- • Rapid Antibody Tests
Our Testing Model:
COVID Testing Pricing
- Molecular PCR Test (Nasal, Oral, Saliva): $75
- Rapid Antigen Nasal: $35 Order in quantities of 20.
- Rapid Antibody: $25
Keele Medical is a world-wide distributor for one of the safest and most effective disinfectants on the market, with the ability to kill harmful pathogens both in the air and on hard surfaces.
Sani-Powder is a granular solution that, when mixed with water, becomes Hypochlorous Acid (HOCI). Hypochlorous Acid is one of the chemicals produced by the white blood cells in the human body to kill invasive organisms to fight infection. In solution, Sani-Powder is highly stable, pH neutral, non-corrosive and safe to humans, pets, and plant life. It can be used on both aerosol and liquid form.
Pricing and more information can be found on the Sani-Powder page: